About this course
Take your first step on your business analysis career path by attaining a certification that employers around the world respect and value. Understand how to identify and evaluate options for improving your business. Develop skills and knowledge to support successful business change programs within your organisation.
Is this for you?
The Foundation Certificate is designed for people who want to understand business analysis, support change and improve business processes. Suitable for business analysts, business managers and members of their team, business change managers and project managers
This qualification can help lead you to a rewarding career as a Business Analyst.
What does the course cover?
You’ll gain a broad understanding of business analysis, including:
– The role and competencies of a Business Analyst
– Investigation techniques, including interviews, observations, workshops, and prototyping
– How to categorise, analyse and manage stakeholders
– How to model business processes
– Making a business and financial case and assessing the feasibility
– How to establish, document and model requirements
There are no pre-requisites required for this qualification.
Please see dates listed on the website
Online or Live Webinar
2-day live webinar including a minimum of 27 hours of personal study
Award and Associated Qualifications
BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis