Is this for you?
Our Word 2016 training course is ideal for you if you work in, or aspire to work within an office environment and want to brush up on your word processing skills. No matter the role, the skills gained from this course are invaluable in an office setting.
Choosing to do Microsoft Word 2016 will give you the skills to pursue a variety of careers. From the office, to the classroom, to the warehouse and factories, Microsoft Word 2016 will be valuable in practically any workplace. Employers look at this qualification with high regard; they will know that you’re serious about working and it will highlight to them that that you’re more than capable in working on a computer and word processors.
What does the Course cover
There are 24 modules in total in this course.
- Introduction Module: Welcome and course information
- Module 1: Starting Word
- Module 2: Opening and Printing, Customising the Quick Access Toolbar, Ribbon Display Options and Using Templates
- Module 3: Different Views and Formatting and Aligning Text
- Module 4: Formatting
- Module 5: Spelling & Grammar Check and the Thesaurus & Translation Tools
- Module 6: Using the Ruler, Changing Margins, Line & Paragraph Spacing, Multiple Windows and Undo/Redo
- Module 7: AutoCorrect and Building Blocks
- Module 8: Tabulation, Saving a Document with a Different Name, Creating a New Folder and Saving in Different Formats
- Module 9: Cut, Copy, Paste and Format Painter
- Module 10: Search and Find & Replace
- Module 11: Indentation
- Module 12: Bullets, Numbering and Multilevel Numbering
- Module 13: Navigating Multi-Page Documents, Viewing Page Breaks, Managing Text Flow and Page Orientation
- Module 14: Page Numbers, Headers & Footers and Print Options
- Module 15: Create & Format Tables
- Module 16: Modify a Table
- Module 17: WordArt & Text Boxes
- Module 18: Inserting Shapes & Pictures
- Module 19: Drawing a Table, Inserting a Symbol, Page Colour, Columns, Watermark and Hyperlinks
- Module 20: Styles and Themes
- Module 21: Templates and PDF Documents
- Module 22: Table of Contents, Bookmarks and Cover Pages
- Module 23: Footnotes, Endnotes, Captions, Citations and Bibliographies
- Module 24: SmartArt Graphics, Insert a Screen Clipping and Tell Me What You Want To Do
The course should take around 24 hours to complete, with every module taking around 30-45 minutes. At the end of each module, you’ll complete a consolidation exercise which will help you to summarise what you have learned and appraise your understanding.
There are no pre-requisites.
Flexible Date (You can start the course Anytime)