The ITIL® Foundation Certificate allows delegates to gain a comprehensive grounding in the aspects of ITIL® service management.
Delegates will prepare for and sit the one hour, multiple- choice ITIL® Foundation certificate in service management exam.
Effective and formal IT Service Management will give an organization a clear view of its IT capabilities. It will give the IT department a clear understanding of the customer’s needs, drivers and motivation. The interlocking IT Service Management disciplines will allow the needs of the customer to be matched by the capability of the services being offered.
In documenting best practice ITIL has laid before us a professional approach to the provision of IT services. In the ITIL world measurement and monitoring are critical. We are able to focus on the needs of the business and to measure the performance of the services offered, reviewing and improving on a continual basis.
Critical among costs the Service Management disciplines is Availability Management. If services are not available then it’s not a service. All the service support and service delivery disciplines work together to deliver agreed levels of service availability to our customers.
Delivery of service availability to meet customer needs benefits the whole organisation. Customer satisfaction is greatly increased, as is the motivation of those staff involved in service provision.
Course Learning Objectives:
• To provide a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
• To understand how ITIL can be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
• To enable comprehension and / or awareness of key areas of the 5 ITIL core books:
o Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service
• To prepare to sit the ITIL Foundation Exam
There are no pre-requisites to joining the course.
The target groups of the ITIL® Foundation Certificate are:
• Individuals who require a basic understanding of the refreshed ITIL® framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
• IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL®, who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to, an ongoing service improvement program.
- Study guides including Video tutorials: Study as you prefer using PDF files, video tutorials, HTML format or
podcasts. Explain the goals, objectives, scope and basic concepts of core ITIL® processes & functions and other
syllabus areas of ITIL.
• Podcasts: Download it and listen to it at your convenience.
• Interactive Case Study: Professor Bubbleman App to help you apply the concepts learnt in real life scenarios.
• Interactive Glossary: Both PDF as well as interactive glossary tool provided to help you revise quickly.
• Crossword: Test your knowledge and have some fun doing it.
• Phone App: Download a very effective phone app to study on your mobile.
• Chapter Tests and Evaluation Tests: These tests assess the delegate’s degree of understanding of the respective
• Sample Papers: To get a feel of the actual ITIL Foundation exam, take the full length sample papers as part of
our online course and assess your responses with the provided answers to the same.
• PDU Certificate: 18 PMI PDUs certificate to help to cater to the needs of continuing education units for PMP
Can I pay back over a period of time?TLA | Transform Learning Academy2020-12-18T20:29:56+00:00
Yes, we offer flexible payment plans. Please contact 0800 779 7646 to find out more.
If I fail an exam?TLA | Transform Learning Academy2020-12-18T20:31:15+00:00
No re-sits are provided and additional cost will be charged for any resits. However we have a 98% pass rates in completing the exam.
Do I study online or at a training center?TLA | Transform Learning Academy2020-12-18T20:31:54+00:00 How long will it take to qualify?TLA | Transform Learning Academy2020-12-18T20:34:12+00:00
All our programmes take up to a maximum of 5 months to complete, we allocated 6-8 hours of study time a week to complete the theoretical training for the exam and practical.
I work nights, can I study part-time?TLA | Transform Learning Academy2020-12-18T20:36:49+00:00
Yes, we recommend all our students allocate 6-8 hours a week. All our programmes take up to 5 months to complete and can be done in evening and weekends, if required.
When do the programmes start?TLA | Transform Learning Academy2020-12-18T20:37:24+00:00
We have monthly intakes for every programme to find out more please contact 0800 779 7646 to speak to a course advisor.
Are the courses accredited?TLA | Transform Learning Academy2020-12-18T20:38:06+00:00
All courses lead to industry recognized qualifications such as BCS, Axelos, CPD and CompTia etc.